The exercise 'Image Search 3' is the most challenging exercise in the image search series. There are many moving objects and a flying letter, which you must recognize correctly. In addition, the exercises can be precisely adjusted to the user's possibilities via the settings, the task being to follow a rotating letter with the eyes. This'flies' to a predefined point from left to right or vice versa and then jumps to an end point. During this flight the letter rotates constantly and ends in a random position after jumping to the end position. You have to recognize this end position exactly and then you have to choose the correct one from two letters, which are rotated differently. A new letter then appears and the task starts again.
- Sit in a distance of 30cm (12 inches) centered in front of the screen.
- Enlarge your browser window if necessary, so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand),so it will not move.
- Follow the letter below with your eyes and decide in which direction it turns
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligation